If you have any inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TUTOR.ONE BY VEDAMO INC
Last updated on 1 April, 2023
VEDAMO, Inc. (“TUTOR.ONE (VEDAMO)”, “we”, “us” or “our”) owns and operates tutor.one, vedamo.com and any and all associated domains, websites, and applications (collectively “Website”, “TUTOR.ONE Platform”). Any reference to TUTOR.ONE (VEDAMO) includes TUTOR.ONE (VEDAMO)’s affiliates and other authorized representatives.
For the purposes of this document the definitions of the General Terms and Conditions apply.
In using the TUTOR.ONE Platform, you hereby acknowledge your understanding of this User Code of Conduct and agree to:
Any use of the Website that TUTOR.ONE (VEDAMO), in its sole discretion, finds inappropriate and/or offensive may result in the suspension and/or termination of Tutor and Learner accounts with or without notice.
You agree to be abided by the following standards of conduct, and you agree that you will not and will not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person to:
1. Provide or accept tutoring services from any User bypassing the Platform.
2. Receive payments from Users directly or encourage or solicit payment from Useres directly or through any channels other than those made available via the TUTOR.ONE Website, with the aim of bypassing the TUTOR.ONE Platform or avoiding payment of fees owed to TUTOR.ONE (VEDAMO).
3. Manipulate the price of any item offered within TUTOR.ONE Platform or interfere with other User's listings.
4. Disrupt or otherwise interfere in any way with any other Tutors`or Learners` use of TUTOR.ONE Platform.
5. Transmit any Learner-generated/Tutor-generated Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by TUTOR.ONE (VEDAMO).
6. For Learners: Circumvent or manipulate the fee structure, billing process, or fees owed to TUTOR.ONE (VEDAMO) or the Tutor; fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you unless the Tutor has materially changed the tutoring services, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot reach the Tutor.
7. For Tutors: Fail to deliver the tutoring services purchased from you unless the Learner fails to meet the posted terms or you cannot reach the Learner;
8. Use a name or language that TUTOR.ONE (VEDAMO), in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
9. Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous information (including personal data).
10. Post hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable Learner-generated/ Tutor-generated Content.
11. Post Learner-generated/ Tutor-generated Content which infringes another's copyright, trademark or trade secret.
12. Disclose any Confidential Information or personal data obtained from another User or in the course of your use of the TUTOR.ONE Platform.
13. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose through the Platform which are not relevant to the tutoring services offered through the TUTOR.ONE Platform.
14. Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings system when it becomes available.
15. Harass, threaten or intentionally embarrass or cause distress to another User, person or entity.
16. Use another person's personally identifiable information (such as the name, email address, identifying number, or credit card number) pretending to be that person (impersonate another person).
17. Promote, solicit, or participate in any multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes.
18. Exploit children under 18 years of age.
19. Engage in disruptive activity such as sending multiple messages in an effort to monopolize your position.
20. Adapt, alter, license, sublicense or translate TUTOR.ONE Platformfor your own personal or commercial use.
21. Introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code to the TUTOR.ONE Platform.
22. Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system through the TUTOR.ONE Platform.
23. Transfer your User account (including feedback) and login credentials to another party without TUTOR.ONE (VEDAMO)’s consent.
24. Harvest, scrape or otherwise collect information about Users, including email addresses, without their consent.
25. Invade the privacy of any person, including but not limited to posting personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person without their consent (or their parent’s consent in the case of a child under 18 years).
26. Solicit personal data from children under 18 years of age.
27. Violate any federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
28. Encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal or civil offense.
29. Use TUTOR.ONE Platform for the purpose of cheating instead of facilitating learning.
30. Inquire about the hiring of or hire Tutors to complete assignments, write papers, take quizzes, or otherwise do work on your behalf.
31. Use TUTOR.ONE Platform for any purpose that violates the academic honesty policy or other conduct policies of your school, university, academic institution, or workplace.
32. Sell, resell, license, sublicense, distribute, rent, lease, or otherwise provide access to TUTOR.ONE Platform to any third party except to the extent explicitly authorized in writing by TUTOR.ONE (VEDAMO).